Back to Ancient Civilizations Product Page
Ancient Civilizations (or any other period of history):
Principles in History Report Form by Time Lines Etc. www.timelinesetc.com
- Choose an event from history that illustrates a principle.
- Tell about the event--who, what, where, when, why? Who were the people involved? What Happened? Where did it happen? When did it happen? Why did it happen? How did it influence subsequent events?
- Look up the principle in the dictionary. You might want go to Noah Webster's Dictionary to get the definition of words found in his1828 American Dictionary of the English Language. Write a short definition:
- Find a related scripture and/or statement by a church leader or prophet
- Write something that Shakespeare or another well-known person said about the principle.
- Tell how the event you chose relates to or illustrates the principle.
- Write down a way that you can apply this principle and the other things you have learned in your own life?